切换到宽版2
  • 6559阅读
  • 42回复

玩器材: 氧化还原电位计 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线henk

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
人人都说养鱼先养水。可是什么才是好水呢?真是很难判断啊!我看了很多高手的文章,有时候也自认为搞明白了,但是到头来还是一头雾水。那么是否可以通过常规的试剂来测量水质呢?似乎也缺乏可行性。水质的指标包括PH、氨浓度、亚硝酸盐浓度、溶解氧含量等等多个参数,哪个参数都不能完全表征水质的好坏,而且测试液的成本高昂,测量也很麻烦。 gm8H)y,  
&45.*l|mo  
如果有一个简单的指标能够唯一地表征水质的好坏,那么养水就会简单得多。这样的指标是否存在呢?严格说来不存在。但是如果不是那么讲科学的话,确实有一个指标能够近似地表示水质的好坏。这个指标就是氧化还原电位,简称ORP (Oxidation Reoxidation Potential)。 `>V.}K^4  
`yhL11 ]~  
我用氧化还原电位计对鱼缸进行了连续2个月的记录,积累了一些数据,也有了一点心得。下面跟大家聊聊,大家看看有没有道理。 lIf Our  
i|<*EXB"  
下面这个图是从10月10日到今天的测试数据. FvkKM+?F  
q*T+8 O  
2条评分
鳞隐阁 兰寿币 +200 经验分享 2011-12-17
王晓阳 兰寿币 +500 优秀文章 2011-12-17
离线henk
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
首先简单介绍下ORP是什么。KOI National 网站上有篇介绍很不错,下面是我节选的部分内容。不是完全的直译,见谅。 t+&WsCN  
;%U`P8b!  
简单地说,氧化还原电位是池水清洁程度的标尺: cgU7)`0j  
)qKfTt N`  
<120mv: 池水严重污染. ]6%| L  
120-200mv: 池水污染. 过滤系统勉强够维持水质. M]&9Kg3   
200-300mv: 池水相对清洁. 过滤系统能够维持水质. 似乎草缸维持在250-300的范围内比较合适,过高的ORP值对水草的生长有害。 2sXWeiJy;  
300-400mv: 池水非常清洁. 过滤系统分解能力显著大于有机负荷. 是锦鲤池的目标范围. Q=+KnE=h  
400-500mv: 池水氧化性强,不适合锦鲤长期生存. 可能表明水中有一定浓度的强氧化剂,如高锰酸钾、氯气或臭氧等。 ON$u581 y  
500-550mv: 氧化性极强,用于治疗外寄生虫. 暴露不应超过8小时. [1E u6X6  
550-650mv: 氧化性过强,不适合锦鲤短期生存. l<gg5 Zea  
650-700mv: 细菌在数秒钟内死亡,池水可直接饮用,是游泳池的目标范围. |=SaI%%Be  
1(m8 9C[  
影响ORP的因素包括: :HwB+Bjy  
有机负荷:有机负荷高则ORP低,有机负荷低则ORP高。 pN?  
PH:PH对ORP有显著影响,相似水质下,PH高则ORP低,PH低则ORP高。严格说来,ORP必须与PH同时测量。如果没有在水中添加强氧化剂,如高锰酸钾、臭氧、氯气等,而池水的ORP高于400mV,那么一般是PH出了问题。 32dR`qb  
校准ORP表:听起来很白痴,但是ORP表确实需要校准并保证电池充足。 'H97D-86/  
^'#vUj:"  
ORP的用处: )y._]is)b  
1)测量水质:ORP可以告诉你过滤系统是否工作正常,是否与鱼的密度和喂食量匹配。 @<l7"y;\  
2)监控治疗过程:ORP可以监控部分药物用量是否合适。可以监控的药物包括高锰酸钾、漂白粉、臭氧等。 I>:M1Yc0  
3)测量除余氯:水中高浓度的氯气对鱼有显著影响。ORP可用于测量新水的余氯量是否过高。(国外自来水的ORP值可以达到650mV以上,不过我的测量表明,上海的自来水也许不适合饮用但养鱼是没问题的。)
离线henk
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
下面来谈谈我最近2个月的测试数据。 E! "N}v  
L*(Sh2=_  
总的来说,我的过滤系统是够用的。秋天时,我缸里的ORP一般在250左右,现在一般在300以上。我的缸如上图。 X5_T?  
Mj!g1Q  
1.饲料的影响 Gv\39+9 =  
饲料对ORP值有显著影响。11月19日晨ORP读数为301,投喂神阳慈鲷饲料,大约15分钟吃完,吃完后ORP读数降到了275。11月27日再次重复,喂食前ORP读数286,喂食10分钟后降为276。 $Sls9H+.  
%r =9,IJ  
我还做了个小实验。盛一杯水,大约200毫升,ORP读数稳定在280。加入约10粒小颗粒神阳慈鲷饲料,ORP快速下降,40分钟后为253,3小时后为235。 ks19e>'5Q  
@h=r;N#/`P  
从这个测试看,少食多餐对维持水质是有好处的。因为少食多餐可以避免饲料长时间泡在水里。 XU5GmGu_+  
nI_UL  
2.过滤系统的作用。 BZP{{  
11月28日,停水泵和气泵1小时,ORP由287mV下降到267mV。开泵1小时后ORP恢复。换水50%,ORP达到296。 _<^mi!Y  
Fswr @du  
3. 搅动过滤或底质的影响 4ux^K:z  
换水时如果不小心搅动了过滤或冲起了底上脏东西的话,会使ORP快速下降。等水滤清后,ORP会恢复。具体数据没记录。 _jWGwO  
*N65B#  
4.鱼病时ORP会出现异常 @V=HY  
整个10月,ORP在低水平徘徊,且有持续走低趋势。10月23日和30日读数只有195和200。30日发现鱼身上有白点,加白点净。11月4日达到262mV,此后未再低于250mV。 e| Sw+fhy<  
4{6XZ_J1  
鱼病时ORP下降的原因可能是,鱼身上粘液多,造成水中有机负荷增加。 ?s]+2Tq  
>Q#\X=a>  
5.冬天需要常换水吗? @:w[(K[^b/  
看起来不需要。11月28日换水50%,从12月1日起最低气温降至10度以下,此后ORP始终在300以上。 FR^(1+lx&  
~0V,B1a  
6. 自来水可以直接用吗? #-7w |  
氯是强氧化剂,氯含量高时ORP读数是很高的。比如,国外游泳池的ORP标准为〉650mV,有帖子说国外自来水也是这个标准。我曾经在一个25升的小缸里加一片二氧化氯,测得ORP大于600mV。 HDQH7Bs  
ItxC}qT  
那么咱们这里的自来水怎样呢?10月26日和11月10日测量自来水,稳定1小时后读数分别为316和306。这个读数表明,自来水确实比鱼缸里水干净一点,但其实也没有什么余氯了。人是不是能喝呢?我不知道。但养鱼肯定没问题。自从测量后,我就不再用大苏打了。 g9G 8;  
$:IEpV{  
不过直接用自来水是有风险的,有时候自来水有机物超标,水厂为了不出事是会多加氯气的,这种事情一般是不通知的。如果有谁加自来水出问题的话,可不能赖我。 D` abVf  
(5h+b_eB  
7. ORP测得准吗? kWZ/O  
首先,我的ORP表是准的。下面这个图是我用ORP表测校准液的照片,校准液标称的ORP是260mV。  % Z-B{I(  
p<8Ga.kiN  
其次,ORP不是那么容易测准的。ORP表跟PH表不同,PH表是开机1-2分钟就能准确读数了。但是ORP测量需要一个缓慢的平衡过程,特别是在弱平衡体系中。11月7日前,我是以浸泡1小时、开机10分钟后的读数为准。现在是把表一直浸在鱼缸里,这样开机后1分钟内读数达到稳定值,在自动关机前读数保持不变。 cyXnZs ?|  
-F&*>?I  
我也对PH作了抽测。期间用PH试纸测了8次,都是7左右。 'Ivr =-  
T:0#se  
@QbTO'UzK`  
Sp\ 7  
8.ORP值稳定吗? L4!T  
在一天内ORP值有大幅度变化,大约有40-50mV的波动。下面两张图分别是12月4日和12日的测量结果。ORP的最低点似乎都出现在下午3点左右,似乎跟最高气温同时出现。具体规律还没有搞清楚。我觉得可以用晚上7点时的读数近似作为全天的平均值。 :\69N/uw`  
`kM:5f+>W  
~9JLqN"  
Dl=qss~g+  
[ 此贴被henk在2011-12-17 01:26重新编辑 ]
离线茶杯养猫
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
学习了!
离线henk
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
下面这篇是KOI National上介绍ORP的帖子。未必很准确,但容易看懂。我的节选翻译其实也够用了,列出原文以示对原作者的尊重。 3PgiV%]  
e QGhX(  
Introduction Y!nxHRE  
#0gwN2Nv"L  
No, I am not talking about an Optional Retirement Program. That is an ORP you might find discussed in AARP’s magazine. We are discussing Oxidation Reduction Potential. Boy, that was a mouthful. What is it? Do I have to be a rocket scientist to understand it? Is it anything of real interest for the average nishikigoi keeper? No, you do NOT have to be rocket scientist to have a working knowledge of ORP for our hobby. ORP as one more tool you can use to care for your Living Jewels. 8oVQ:' 6  
\\9$1yg   
What is ORP? )ND%MYJSq  
+c-?1j  
ORP is one more those three letter acronyms (TLAs) you get to learn when you read books and magazines about nishikigoi keeping. Simply put, ORP is an indication of how free the water is from organic pollution. In general, cleaner, less polluted, water is better for our nishikigoi. Cleaner water means our nishikigoi can spend their energy on growth and skin quality. They will not have to spend energy trying to overcome poor water conditions. ncCgc5uP  
uIb,n5  
Oxidation and reduction were originally thought of as the adding or removing oxygen from another material. This is like adding oxygen to iron to create rust. Now oxidation and reduction are thought of more in terms of the ability to steal an electron (oxidation), or to give up an electron (reduction). '980.  
eh5j  
How ORP is Measured Tye[iJ  
eV)'@ 8p  
OK, so how do we measure ORP? ORP is about the ability to move electrons. Therefore an ORP meter uses a special probe in the water to measure the potential for moving electrons in the water. This potential is displayed by the ORP meter in millivolts. dyN Kok#  
Personally I use an ORP meter that I can calibrate. I follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to clean the probe and calibrate the meter. I definitely clean and recalibrate before any chemical treatment such as the use of potassium permanganate. I want to know the impact of the dose, not just the theoretical calculated impact. Neither the nishikigoi nor I like surprises when it comes to pond chemistry. Uth H  
ORP Levels afNqK~  
[d}AlG!  
Can ORP be too high in a pond? Can the water be too clean? Simple answer: yep. Water can indeed be too clean or oxidative for our fish. In our pond we are NOT trying to create sterile water. Sterile water means no filter bacteria, no algae, and no fish. Bad karma. Bad joss. No thanks. K>x+*UPL  
Here are some ORP ranges you might see in a nishikigoi pond and what they can indicate: 8,m3]Lg  
<120mv: The water is very polluted. The pond filtration and aeration has not kept up with the organic load. mf\eg`'4?  
120-200mv: The water is polluted. The pond filtration and aeration is struggling to keep up with the organic load. = gbB)u-Pc  
200-300mv: The water is relative clean. The pond filtration and aeration are keeping up with the organic load. ()+PP}:$A  
300-400mv: The water is extremely clean. The pond filtration and aeration are more than keeping up with the load. This should be the target range for all nishikigoi ponds. jDwLzvM O  
400-500mv: This range may be too oxidative for long range good nishikigoi health. May indicate presence of a chemical oxidizer such as potassium permanganate, chlorine, or ozone. !.}ZlA  
500-550mv: Very oxidative water suitable for killing parasites. Exposure should not be longer than 8 hours. kvo V?<!  
550-650mv: Too oxidative for nishikigoi long term or short term. ;LjTsF'  
650-700mv: In this range bacteria are killed within a few seconds and the water is considered sterile enough to be potable. gV\{Qoj  
1*o=I-nOa  
Items that Impact ORP Readings MR{JMo=r  
Nt5`F@;B  
There are several factors that will change the ORP level of the pond water. quGv q"Y>  
Organic Load: The most obvious thing that will change the ORP readings is the absence or presence of organic pollution. After all, for most of us hobbyists, this is one of the key reasons we purchased and use an ORP meter. ~R!M.gY[rK  
Dissolved Oxygen: Remember how we said that originally ORP was thought of as the adding or removing or oxygen to another substance. If we increase the dissolved oxygen levels in the pond, the ORP values will go up. This is one of the reasons folks always hear me preaching for more aeration. -4IHs=`;I  
pH: ORP moves inversely with pH changes. If the pH drops, the ORP levels go up. Bring up the pH, the ORP levels decrease. For example, if your pond ORP is 400mv or higher and there is no oxidizing chemical present, double check the water pH. The pH might be lower than you think it is and lower than you want it to be. 2S^:fm}  
Calibrated Meter: Sounds like a no-brainer. You need a meter that has been calibrated and has good batteries, or an AC adapter. A inaccurate meter might be more dangerous than no meter at all if you are using the meter readings to dose oxidizing chemicals. VvSe`E*  
Using ORP $wBF'|eU  
+t hkx$o  
There are many practical uses of ORP for the average nishikigoi hobbyists. ?0%3~E`l:  
Checking Filtration: Measure the ORP of a stable pond system. This will tell you how well the pond’s filtration and aeration are handling the load. Expand the filtration and aeration as needed. You can monitor the ORP over time to see if there is any indication that with a growing load (i.e., larger fish, more fish) the pond system is nearing its current limits. {Jx-Zo>'  
Measuring Pond Treatments: You can ORP reading to help you perform a pond treatment for parasites with an oxidizer such potassium permanganate. Slowly add the chemical and constantly monitor the ORP levels using a calibrated meter. Bring the ORP level to the target level for the target duration. h]{V/  
Checking Dechlorination: Chlorine is one of the most potent oxidizer chemicals available. That is why it is used by government agencies to provide potable water to your home. As koi keeper we do not want the chlorinated water (ORP typically around 650mv) to drive up the pond’s ORP. We can use the ORP readings to add enough dechlorinating chemical, such as sodium thiosulphate, to just offset the impact of the chlorine. Ideally, when all the new water has been added, the ORP is the same, or only slightly higher, than before the new water was added. ?n0Z4 8%  
Summary >&g^ `  
Uzzt+Iwm  
ORP readings give you a snapshot of the pollution levels in the pond system. ORP is measured in millivolts using an ORP meter. ORP readings can help you decide if the filtration and aeration should be expanded or the load should be reduced. The readings can also help you more accurately use oxidizing chemicals for parasite treatments. ORP is simply one more tool you can use to better plan and maintain the home of your Living Jewels.
离线emuboy75

只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
学习了
离线罗汉堂

只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
学习了!
离线血龙寿

只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
高档货啊
离线lvan79
只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2011-12-17
这个仪器贵吗?价格多少?